Guest tomcal

Spartacus TV show on Cable

Guest tomcal

Spartacus

Over the last week I have caught up on all of the episodes of this show(cable starz network). It is without a doubt the bloodiest show I have ever seen!! If you can get by the enormous amount of gratuitous bloodletting there are some interesting takes on life in Roman times.

There are frontal nude scenes throughout the series, and while Muscle 30+ yr old guys are not my preferred demographic, it is nice eye candy!

One theme is that gay relationships are not considered unusual in ancient Rome and there are several in the series, all portrayed by hot gladiator guys.

The lead was a Actor named Andy Whitfield who after the first year died of cancer. In the pic below is Whitfield on the left and Manu Bennett on the right who does several full frontal nude scenes. The show is in the third season. The first two years are available to watch on cable.

Guest EXPAT

I watched the first two episodes and the blood flying from the heads being cut off was so ridiculous that I swore I would not turn on a new episode. It was not only unrealistic but it was gratuitous. Maybe it was less as it went on but it was beyond ridiculous in my view.

Guest hitoallusa

Yes so did I. I only watch hot guy scenes on YouTube. At those times noble women were able to buy these men. But I would prefer the modern society. We have good beds and clean sheets and most of all AC and refrigerator. Most of all I have hottest shoes than those women. Everywhere I look I win. ^_^

I started watching the new series but found the violence too over the top.

• Members

I drifted away from the show after seeing a couple episodes this season. Everybody mentions the blood and gore, but I just laugh as I see the "wound" move around on the body as the victim moves (bad VFX).

Has there been any steamy gay content?

I got it and watched the first season and really enjoyed it. I thought a lot of the blood was unnecessary but I did like the season. The last episode of the season was great. A few before that got a bit boring but overall, I am so glad you recommended this. It was really fun to watch.