Guest EXPAT

True Blood Season 5 Coming in June

I don't like the trailers but I love this show. It is weird, odd, strange and yet mesmerizing. Esp. the season with the hot black guy with the abs I would die to play with! I can never remember his name but he is sexy. The show just oozes fun!

• Members

I enjoyed the season with Michelle Forbes but after that it seemed to be getting into the vampires, werewolves and love triangles stuff that bores me to tears so I stopped. One day I may watch it all... maybe... one day.

I also liked the none too subtle commentary on gays/gay rights inherent to the first several seasons, though it seemed very heavy-handed and worse... lacking any point...

Guest hitoallusa

I don't want to spoil your fun but when writers of these shows have to come up with dramatics in every episode to make people watch then it comes to a point that the stories do not become realistic or sensible.. That's why I don't watch this kind of shows..

I love this new teaser poster for True Blood starting June 5.

Guest EXPAT

Here are some images of Christopher Meloni as a vampire in True Blood season 5, plus one shot of his butt from OZ. . .

post-105999-0-78861500-1336498824.jpg

post-105999-0-24611100-1336498832.jpg

post-105999-0-17159300-1336498843.jpg