Guest hitoallusa

Gotta love Ginsburg

Guest hitoallusa

Ginsburg helped Verrilli today in front of the court. Verrilli struggled a bit today. I don't think it's a train wreck or anything as some people said. Is it constitutional to order people buy health insurance and if not impose penalty? It's an interesting question and very entertaining to see how people involved make arguments. One of the questions Sotomayor asked yesterday made me perplexed a little bit and wonder why she had to ask that question. Ginsburg fed Verrilli some answers and helped him out today. I'm glad that she's there.

Scalia's Brocoli question just want me to remind him that he needs to eat more Brocoli ( What I said doesn't make any sense and so does he) I can't believe that he is in that seat.

Agree thank the gods for St. Ruth. But embarrassing that she had to feed him his line there. And, in general, disconcerting how off balance Verrilli seemed to be, judging from the transcripts. His opposite number sang like a lark. :(