Guest FourAces

Gainers? Whats The Attraction?

Guest FourAces

Over the years I have belonged to several sites that cater to chubs and chasers. I recently received a email from a friend suggesting that I might want to join a site that has become pretty popular.

I checked it out for a few weeks before withdrawing my profile. The big turn off for me were the gainers. Thats right guys who intentionally wanna get fat and the fatter the better, WTF? They encourage each other, track their weight, find it a sexual turn on, I'm talking about normal size guys from young to old .... as a very overweight guy I have one question, WHY?

Guest EXPAT

Not only are they complicated they are often bizarre and counter intuitive. Just like this fetish. Not for me either, but live and let live although this is not necessarily a healthy choice.

• Members

Who understands WHY people are attracted to anything ? Its all very complex and psychological. Fetishes are often extreme desires people have with deep rooted origins. Bottom line: you like what you like. There are certainly tons of guys on these sites that are are to VERY young looking, almost childlike TWINKY boys, yet everyone thinks THAT is hot and noone questions that... For me, THAT is Weirder than being attracted to a CHUB, or wanting to GAIN weight as a sexual goal.... Let us not judge.!

• Members

I've been pleasantly surprised to find people who find me attractive, but can't imagine how fucked up you'd have to be to be on either side of the 'gainer' fetish...

Now that I've lost a lot of weight I'm stuck in between... had one or two people wish I was heavier! Don't suppose excess skin is actually a fetish of a bunch of hot young WeHo clones...?