Guest FourAces

When You're Down You?

Guest hitoallusa

New pair of shoes! They make me feel like I man headed to a new place in my life! Four aces I hope you feel better soon.. Hugs..

Guest EXPAT

New pair of shoes! They make me feel like I man headed to a new place in my life!

Are you sure you are not really Sarah Jessica Parker?

Guest gcursor

I take two of the white pills unless it's before noon then I take a yellow and a blue pill

If it's the weekend then I have to take 3 green pills before I take the white pills

If it's night time then I drink until I pass out

Guest hitoallusa

??? That you don't need? Don't you think you will be stressed out?

Lets just say that 2 days later, Amazon delivers me a great number of packages that I don't need!

amazon_boxes.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Hoover that's dangerous... Take good care of yourself...

Take four Valium, 4 shots of vodka, and go to bed. Wait, that's a typical night. Double that when I'm depressed.

Guest CharliePS

When I'm down, I go for a hike, a bike ride, or at least a walk around the neighborhood. Depression always seems to trigger my desire for fresh air and exercise. When I am grieving a loss, I head straight for a park or wilderness: trees/grass/rocks/water/mountains/sky are all great comforters for me.

• Members

Yes, similarly, when I "slip the surly bonds of earth..." I seem to leave my cares behind. I know they might be still there when I return but a brief but real respite can be most welcome.

It is always a pretty day if one can go high enough and get above the clouds. Some days this is not possible but the challenge of flying correctly is always there.

Best regards,

RA1