Guest hitoallusa

Rick wins Louisiana

Guest EXPAT

What is interesting about the LA exit polls was that 72% felt Romney was the only candidate that could beat Obama, but 82% thought Santorum was the only real conservative with only 5% thinking Romney was the real conservative. So that says right there that there is no real candidate of choice on the GOP side. Very interesting to see how this plays out.

CNN commentators are right in that when they finally select a candidate then the party will solidify somewhat around that candidate but if there is no real passion around his or her election the voters won't come out. I hope Obama has a plan for getting disaffected Democrats out to vote in November. That will be his problem are non-voters.

• Members
I hope Obama has a plan for getting disaffected Democrats out to vote in November. That will be his problem are non-voters.

Yep! He needs to make hay out of their war on women!

It's sad that two groups he's done the most for, the military (getting them out of Iraq and now Afghanistan) and us (LGBT) are dissatisfied at best!

Guest hitoallusa

Obama needs to get re-elected so he can't do something dramatic in his first term but I think he will do more in his second term. As for gay issues, it's something time will take care of with hard effort by all gays and lesibians. I think women earned their rights through numerous positive contributions to their communities and showed that they could as good as any men. We need that. What we should ask ourselves is what we are doing that is positive to our society? And do it more. Time will come and we will be accepted and cherished in no time.

Yep! He needs to make hay out of their war on women!

It's sad that two groups he's done the most for, the military (getting them out of Iraq and now Afghanistan) and us (LGBT) are dissatisfied at best!