Guest tomcal

How Asinine has the TSA become?

Guest tomcal

In the video the father says sarcastically what a brilliant plan, smuggle C4 explosive in the cast of a 3 yr old going disneyworld with his grandparents, siblings, and parents! When I came back from Brazil a few days ago, in DFW they had a 80yr old women in a wheel chair singled out. what a bunch of morons supposedly making us safe!

While terrorist plans have be stopped, I would like to know how many people with explosives on them have been stopped at the TSA checkpoints out of the Millions of people they do a year. I was told that because they can't racial profile they have to spread their checks across demographics which is why 3 yr olds and 80yr olds get pulled out of line, has nothing to do with protecting us but with covering their asses!

Guest hitoallusa

Being unpredictable is a good tool to employ and I think the TSA is doing that. It's partially to avoid racial profiling but also to make it unpredictable to know who gets screened is also a good preventable measure.

Guest hitoallusa

Unfortunately yes I do. It's better than nothing and we will regret it if we don't take precaution.

I have seen many innocent looking kids being used as baits for thefts and other crimes in many foreign countries. I hope the world gets better and terrorists disappear so I don't have to think this way and I apologize to you for my strong opinion.