Guest EXPAT

Court re-affirms Christian campus clubs can't discriminate based on sexual orientation

Guest EXPAT

The Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal of Christian campus clubs fighting for the right to discriminate based on sexual orientation, leaving the lower court ruling in place that says they can't.

Meanwhile, I was not allowed to join Rick Warren's church in SoCal unless I was baptized and denounced my homosexuality. (not that I would ever join that church now anyway. I'm not sure what I was thinking to begin with. . .)

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2012/03/scotus-college-christian-clubs-cant.html

Guest hitoallusa

???? Why would you try to join that church at first place???

Did you have a change of heart??? If so we(?) want to hear about it ^_^

The Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal of Christian campus clubs fighting for the right to discriminate based on sexual orientation, leaving the lower court ruling in place that says they can't.

Meanwhile, I was not allowed to join Rick Warren's church in SoCal unless I was baptized and denounced my homosexuality. (not that I would ever join that church now anyway. I'm not sure what I was thinking to begin with. . .)

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2012/03/scotus-college-christian-clubs-cant.html

Guest EXPAT

My sister and her family goes to that church and so I tried it when I came out knowing nothing about it or him. And I learned quickly and left after this "incident" above. It was a momentary lapse in judgement on my part. My sister was furious with the church for excluding me but she still goes there much to my disappointment. We've agreed to to disagree on this issue and we don't mention it anymore even though I'm deeply disappointed that she would continue to go to a church that would reject her own brother.