Guest zipperzone

Can anyone help me?

Guest lurkerspeaks

get the url for the pic..

type [ img ] (without any spaces) then the url then finish with [ /img ] , again without any spaces

• Members

It's been so long since I posted any pictures, I've forgotten how. Can someone give me a quick refresher course? Thanks :console:

Zip,

There are two ways:

1. hotlinking from an external website. Use the embed photo icon under the color palate next to the font sizes box at the top of the post window. Just copy the url in the box that opens when you click the embed photo icon. (It does the img code for you.)

2. upload from your computer. Use the full editor by clicking on the option in the lower post window near the preview option. Choose a photo on your computer, then press the ATTACH button. Repeat for each photo. When finished with all your photos click 'Post'.

That should do it.

Guest FourAces

When you're up to it Zip I for one look forward to some of your pic postings. I have missed them since u became ill. And I hope that this is another sign you are well on the road to recovery.

Guest hitoallusa

Count me in... I love your pics... I'm trying to find a good pic for you to help recover. Hugs~~~

When you're up to it Zip I for one look forward to some of your pic postings. I have missed them since u became ill. And I hope that this is another sign you are well on the road to recovery.

Guest EXPAT

I can't wait for your contributions either. I tried to hold the candle for you but I pale in comparison to your attempts at erotica. . .