MsGuy

Walker Alert

• Members

If I'm understanding the teaser ads right, the season finale of 'Walkers' is coming up this Sunday night (3/18)).

They're averaging at least one continuing character killed off each episode but I'm not sure who's left the producer can afford to slaughter. I guess the gal whose daughter got zombified has been kinda whiny lately, so maybe it's her turn to take one for the team. :rolleyes:

----

Sorry about starting a new thread, but I couldn't find the old one. :blush:

Guest hitoallusa

MsGuy I didn't know you were a Walker fan. I'm so light hearted to watch the show so I just read recaps. I'm really curious about what was whispered to the cute guy at the season one finale. I need you to hold me if I faint when it gets revealed. ^_^

• Members

Carol: no daughter to look after so the family angle can be played by the Grimes.

T-Dog: doesn't really do anything.

Andrea: she's become a bit cocky but not strong enough to challenge Rick.

Hershel and clan except for Maggie: I can't really see them living outside the farm.

Guest EXPAT

Well they will be under attack by hundreds of walkers in the finale. So I suspect that we won't know who survives or not by the end of the show. You have to have a cliff hanger after all. I also suspect that one of the surprises will be someone they know is one of the walkers and that will shock everyone.

Guest hitoallusa

Just read the recap. I'm glad that I didn't watch it. Too gory for me. And I got my answer for the whisper. Yikes.

Well they will be under attack by hundreds of walkers in the finale. So I suspect that we won't know who survives or not by the end of the show. You have to have a cliff hanger after all. I also suspect that one of the surprises will be someone they know is one of the walkers and that will shock everyone.

Guest EXPAT

I was totally freaked out watching this season finale. But they did introduce briefly a new character "the reaper" that is a popular character in the comics. And they showed the image of the huge prison where a lot of the action in the comics takes place for next season. While many people may shy away from this series because the idea of zombies doesn't appeal to most people, I would say that you are missing some of the best writing on TV. The character development and how they all deal with a near apocalyptic situation is fascinating. The zombies are almost second nature to the story even though it is the primary reason they are in the position they are. It's worth the watch in my opinion.

post-105999-003948100 1332175253.jpg

Guest EXPAT

AMC’s The Walking Dead finale set a ratings record for the network, clocking a truly impressive 9 million viewers.

The second season closer was the show’s highest-rated episode ever (and likely AMC’s most-watched episode of series television ever). A full 6 million of those viewers were among adults 18-49, too, which is quite a trick to pull off. Walking Dead ranks as the top-rated show in cable history among the adult demo. (Watch, now AMC executives will think: “If we cut the budget again, the ratings will go up even higher!”)