Guest EXPAT

March Madness - NCAA brackets

Guest EXPAT

So maybe you aren't a basketball fan. Well maybe you can get behind the school with your favorite celebrity alumnus. Check out the brackets as supplied by The Daily Beast where they list famous alumni for each school playing. Just click the image to enlarge and move around to read it better.

post-105999-087805600 1331825275.jpg

• Members

I am interested in the NCAA tournament and I am following my local team, the University of Memphis, which plays their first game late this afternoon. However, that is not the extent of my interest. I follow sports all year and basketball is only one of several.

What is your expectation from the members of this board? Do you expect predictions, cheers for our favorite team or just a statement of interest?

Best regards,

RA1

Guest EXPAT

That's what my uniform used to look like when I played in high school 33 years ago. Now you have to look like a hip hop star to play basketball.

Guest EXPAT

Congratulations to Kentucky for winning the NCAA tonight in a decided win against Kansas. It was actually quite a boring game because it really wasn't ever close at all. The game Saturday between Kansas and Ohio State was far more interesting of a game. But that's the way it goes sometimes.