Guest EXPAT

Scathing editorial of the banking industry

Guest EXPAT

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/14/opinion/why-i-am-leaving-goldman-sachs.html?_r=4&ref=opinion

I read this OP-ED about someone resigning from Goldman Sachs where he says that the banking executives have learned nothing from the financial crisis and that they really don't care about the clients and they continue to look for shortcuts to wealth is not a surprise to me. When I watch Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase, I see this in every one of his actions. I know him personally and as a result I will never do business with Chase as long as he is chairman. He represents the worst of corporate greed and capitalism there is out there today.

This OP-Ed is worth a read because I think it demonstrates the bad side of greedy capitalism.

Guest gcursor

please...is there anybody who was actually surprised by this? many corporations now live and die at the hands of rampant greed. it infiltrates many companies ..it's just that many of them haven't been caught yet. there are bunches of ENRONS and Goldman Sachs that are still out there fleecing the public thinking that THIS TIME they will get away with the billion dollars and be able to live their retirement in leisure.