Guest FourAces

Are You Going To Buy The New iPad Or Apple TV?

Guest FourAces

Pre-orders have sold out in fact Apple is quoted from their press release that sales "are off the charts" for the new iPad. The biggest changes are the addition of 4G, 5MP camera and amazing Retina display. But if you already own the iPad 2 is it worth an upgrade ... and if you don't have a iPad is this the one for you?

Also, somewhat buried in the iPad hoopla is the release of the new Apple TV. The new puck as its called has full 1080p resolution and better menus. Pre-orders are also sold out however, will you be purchasing the new Apple TV?

I will be getting the IPad 3 but not the AppleTV. I loved the old Apple TV that has the big hard drive. I don't see much point in this one to be honest. But, I love the new IPad and esp. the nicer camera. I can't imagine using it for photos, but you never know.

Others?

Guest EXPAT

I just bought another AppleTV at Christmas and it was new enough to upgrade to the latest 1080p and menu software. I like it. They now let you do Netflix on the AppleTV. I also have an original AppleTV with the big hard drive and they are no longer updating the software for that model which is disappointing. I'm not sure I see the need for the hard drive version anymore now that I have both kinds. As long as Yoü have a good work-fi network in you'd house it shouldn't matter.

I thought if get this iPad but I still may pass. I'm not traveling as much so I don't really need it.

Guest Hoover42

Pre-orders have sold out in fact Apple is quoted from their press release that sales "are off the charts" for the new iPad. The biggest changes are the addition of 4G, 5MP camera and amazing Retina display. But if you already own the iPad 2 is it worth an upgrade ... and if you don't have a iPad is this the one for you?

Also, somewhat buried in the iPad hoopla is the release of the new Apple TV. The new puck as its called has full 1080p resolution and better menus. Pre-orders are also sold out however, will you be purchasing the new Apple TV?

Yes, to both. I sold my iPad 2 and Apple TV (2?) last month in anticipation of the new releases. Now, if I can just arrange to be home on Friday when the local Fedex hottie stops by with my packages ^_^

Guest FourAces

Yes, to both. I sold my iPad 2 and Apple TV (2?) last month in anticipation of the new releases. Now, if I can just arrange to be home on Friday when the local Fedex hottie stops by with my packages ^_^

Your packages or HIS package :P

Guest hitoallusa

Wow make him some sweet tea and spill some on his pants... They never accept my invitation for refreshments. Run away as fast as they can... Do I look that scary????

Guest FourAces

I'm happy with my iPad 2 for now. So I will not get the new iPad. One of my brothers has the current Apple TV model and for the most part I do enjoy using it when I'm at his place. So I am tempted to get the Apple TV. But I'll wait till its in the stores so I can play around with it first.

I'm actually already anxious to see a new iPhone lol. I know I have a wait ahead of me.