Guest gcursor

OW! MY EYES!1

Guest gcursor

Have you ever heard of CAPTCHA codes? Those are those strange abstract numbers/letters that you have to type in to tell a site that you're human. Then you have to type them in again because usually the first one is a "freebie" (meaning that they EXPECT you'll get that wrong)!

ANYWAY over the next few days, I've started this topic and I will be showing you some of the NEW things that will be replacing CAPTCHA and will be making our lives a little easier.

#1...guess how many coffee beans are in this picture and type in that number's square root

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76027767@N04/6828304496/

Guest hitoallusa

That's easy... 123,233 +/- 100 It didn't take all day to count them. I calculated the total pixels in the picture and then took the average pixels one coffee bean has and then considered the depth effect so the number comes to 123,233 +/- 100. Can't get an accurate number since I took the average number of pixels. What's next Gcursor???

Have you ever heard of CAPTCHA codes? Those are those strange abstract numbers/letters that you have to type in to tell a site that you're human. Then you have to type them in again because usually the first one is a "freebie" (meaning that they EXPECT you'll get that wrong)!

ANYWAY over the next few days, I've started this topic and I will be showing you some of the NEW things that will be replacing CAPTCHA and will be making our lives a little easier.

#1...guess how many coffee beans are in this picture and type in that number's square root

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76027767@N04/6828304496/

Guest hitoallusa

Thank you sweetheart... I don't know what I am going to do without you~~~

Always read ALL the intructions, hito. :P You want the square root of 123,233.

• Members

OK, is this one of those silly...

As I was going to St. Ives

I met a man with seven wives.

Each wife had seven sacks.

Each sack had seven cats.

Each cat had seven kits.

Kits, cats, sacks, wives --

How many were going to St. Ives?

Doesn't this riddle assume one didn't overtake a slow moving caravan of kits, cats, sacks, wives & husband? Hmmm?

• Members

OK, I'll bite. 2802, including the sacks and the riddler himself.

Although, as I prefer to think of only animate things as actually going somewhere, I'd sooner stick with 2753.

Whichever, if each of them would make a post under my name, I'd be $500 richer. rolleyes.gif

OK, I'll bite. 2802, including the sacks and the riddler himself.

Although, as I prefer to think of only animate things as actually going somewhere, I'd sooner stick with 2753.

Whichever, if each of them would make a post under my name, I'd be $500 richer. rolleyes.gif

You met them, but the only person going to St. Ives' is you. 1.