KYTOP

College Basketball March Madness

• Members

Unlike many of my gay friends I am a big sports fan and I find the NCAA College Basketball Tournament (March Madness) to be the ultimate in sporting events. Of Course I have to be rooting for Kentucky to win it all this year even if I do dislike the coach. The teams and brackets are selected Sunday.

So any other College hoops fans looking forward to the Madness and who do you favor to win?

Let the Madness begin.

• Members

I enjoy March Madness as well as any other kind of (sports) madness. ^_^ It would be hard for me to choose from among the various venues and pick a favorite. The Super Bowl, the NBA championship games, the World Series, the NCAA football bowls, the US indoor and "outdoor" tennis championships, etc.,etc. I like them all. ^_^

Of course, now we are in the middle of the league championships to be followed by the NCAA tournament. It should be exciting. ^_^

Kentucky has an excellent chance of being national champs. Coach Cal seems to be someone you either love or hate. He has a certain amount of moxie, knows how to "grub" large sums of money and has left more than one team with a certain amount of acrimony. However, considering the current state of affairs with "coaches" of many "stripes" he, like pols, is just doing his "best" to make a living for his family, etc. I was annoyed when he left the University of Memphis but I have gotten over it.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Unlike many of my gay friends I am a big sports fan and I find the NCAA College Basketball Tournament (March Madness) to be the ultimate in sporting events. Of Course I have to be rooting for Kentucky to win it all this year even if I do dislike the coach. The teams and brackets are selected Sunday.

So any other College hoops fans looking forward to the Madness and who do you favor to win?

Let the Madness begin.

I agree. For the passion it generates (both fans and players approach this like nothing other), and for the length of time it generates it (nearly a month), it's hard to find an equal. I too find it the ultimate in sporting events.

Guest CharliePS

Although I hardly watch anything on TV nowdays except for sports, basketball is one sport that has never grabbed my interest. I think it always had too many players moving too quickly for me to follow what was going on, the same problem I have with soccer (but for some reason I don't have that problem with American football).