Guest EXPAT

Britney likely to join X Factor as a judge. YEAH!!

Guest EXPAT

You can't seriously care about this, can you?

I'm a pop culture addict and I love singing competition shows. They are THE ONLY reality shows I will watch. I'm also a Britney Spears fan too oddly enough. Although I refuse to see her in concert because she lip synchs in concert. I did see her with Madonna at Dodgers Stadium though where she did sing live with Madonna.

I purposely avoid all other reality shows like a plague. Even ABC is getting in on the act with a new singing competition show called "DUETS". Kelly Clarkson of American Idol fame season 1 winner will be a duet partner/coach on DUETS.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/abc-to-add-duets-singing-competition-this-summer/2012/03/08/gIQAEXE7zR_story.html

Guest EXPAT

BREAKING NEWS (during the final negotiations. . . )

BRITNEY SPEARS REJECTS $10M BID TO HOST ‘X-FACTOR’ - SHE WANTS $20M!

Britney Spears has rejected a $10 million offer to host the next season of “The X Factor,” TheWrap has learned

So the question is: How much is Fox going to have to pony up? Try $20 million.

Guest EXPAT

Fox is having their "upfronts" where they talk about their new shows and when they talked about X Factor both Britney Spears and Demi Lovato showed up to talk about their new judging gig on X Factor. See pic below:

post-105999-0-65137100-1337031619.jpg

Guest EXPAT

Demi Lovato ????? Really ??? shoudn't the judges HAVE musical talent ???

Well she has sold quite a few singles and albums and her last couple of singles were really good. So it's all in the ear I guess. Plus I doubt they could get anyone else to sit in Britney's shadow.