Guest Maxx

why?

Why are my posts being so immediately deleted here AND censored here to be honest - All the while when people wondered why Lucky's posts were deleted to combine them to a contest which nobody knew about or accepted until it felt wrong?

I'm just saying...I'm new here but not stupid.

Combine me into anything you might feel comfortable....but expect to feel my bite-back when your expatiation exceeds who I am.

• Members

Why are my posts being so immediately deleted here AND censored here to be honest - All the while when people wondered why Lucky's posts were deleted to combine them to a contest which nobody knew about or accepted until it felt wrong?

I'm just saying...I'm new here but not stupid.

Combine me into anything you might feel comfortable....but expect to feel my bite-back when your expatiation exceeds who I am.

None of your posts have been deleted.

Your post was removed to the Moderator's Forum while I investigated what was going on. It was the first thing I had seen about the topic today, thus I had no background on the where and whyfor of your post.

After looking into the resurgence of this topic I made the decision that your post was a legitmate post about a current event. I moved it back to what I considered a more appropriate Forum where other threads on the topic reside. It seemed the better venue.

I posted a similar response in your thread now residing in The Buffet.

You have already been involved with this topic in other threads. You started one of them. It is nuts to have multiple threads on same topic within minutes of each other.

You seem to be obsessed with Scott. Are you his ex? in love with him?