Guest gcursor

where is gcursor

Guest gcursor

Well I think I narrowed down what college I'll be going to. I think classes start in May or June. Now I have to sit down and they will prepare a lesson plan (I will help them choose my classes) and a timeframe to get it all done in (it will take me 2 years). After long and careful consideration, I have to decided to get a degree in "TotallyOz Career Development"....I'm kidding of course..actually I'll be getting a degree in writing. Yes, I want to be poor, penniless and live on the street..this was the easiest way I could think to do it. kidding ;)

gcursor

Guest hitoallusa

Gcursor I still think about your teddy story. You seem full of passion and affection so I believe you will write passionate stories. Maybe you might be able to write something like brokeback mountain in the future.

Guest EXPAT

This sounds like an exciting adventure. I would love to go back and get a PHD in Economics. I am sure that sounds like torture to most people but I'm gaining an interest in doing that. I have two masters degrees so it would be an interesting next step.