Guest FourAces

F4F Twins Maybe Brothers?

Guest FourAces

The top pic is Andres Hot and the bottom Ilya Hot. Both profiles are almost the same. Both from the same country. At first I thought that they were the same person til I saw them both on at the same time tonight? One says they are brothers the other says they are not. What do you guys think?

post-100094-012651000 1330585354.jpg

post-100094-079817700 1330585362.jpg

Guest lurkerspeaks

I think they are cute and I would do either (or both)! haha ^_^

You mean you haven't already, Marcanthony? OMG..didn't know such a thing existed anymore--a cute twink that MA doesn't already "know"....

Guest FourAces

I think they are cute and I would do either (or both)! haha ^_^

Well it will be a little trip for you to take as they live in the Ukraine :( On the bright side in their profiles both say they are gay and the bottom pic above says he is a bottom ... oh and they both are a verified 9 inches, I did the verification :P

Guest EXPAT

I have a sneaking suspicion that they are both one and the same person. it wouldn't be the first time that someone put up multiple profiles with different names.

Guest EXPAT

I don't think all of those video feeds are live. The reason I say that is that I've seen the exact same thing multiple times before from one or two of the dancers. And I doubt that they would do the exact same thing each time they are online. I bet they run some as tapes. But these guys still may be two different guys but I wouldn't assume that just because two videos are playing at the same time. I'm still not convinced that all of these videos are live feeds regardless of the text feeds on the right (especially at this site).

• Members

LOL, EXPAT, you are a suspicious soul! :console:

I just talked to both guys and they both say they are twins. I'm no expert on all this internet stuff :sorcerer: but I doubt that Flirt is paying for the tech to cause recorded videos to break off and show the models typing at the times appropriate to their answering my questions.

There are recorded shows you can view if you are registered. You may have a problem getting some models to interact with you if you are not registered as your posts appear in a different color on their screen (gray) and they are aware that you can't tip them. Some models will respond to grays, others will ignore.

I've seen the exact same thing multiple times before from one or two of the dancers. And I doubt that they would do the exact same thing each time they are online.

Many of the models fall into a routine that can be repitious at times. Remember these guys are basically paid amatuers and don't have all that much material worked up. They find out by hit and miss what gets them tipped and tend to repeat anything that appears to work. LOL, Pavlovian conditioning at work! :P