Lucky

Michael Jackson's Last Album Faked?

• Members

His daughter says so. Tapes in the possession of gossip site TMZ are reportedly the daughter, in 2010, saying that a Jackson impersonator is really the voice on the album.

Paris Jackson is quoted as saying on the tapes:

During the 2010 video chat, Paris supposedly announced to her friends that the reason the voice on the album doesn't sound like her dad is because it's not the King of Pop at all — it's a sound-alike named Jason Malachi.

"It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!" the 13-year-old allegedly replied when a friend asked why the "Hold My Hand" singer sounded different.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/michael-jackson-daughter-paris-claims-legendary-singer-album-impostor-voice-article-1.1030559#ixzz1noJqwhGt

I wonder why this is coming out again today. This was out a year ago and both Sony and the MJ estate said it was in fact his voice. So I wonder what happened to get the paper to publish this again. hmmm