Guest hitoallusa

Are you trying to make fat? :)

Guest hitoallusa

Yesterday was a depressing day for me. I think people can tell when I am depressed since I am live and bubbly ^_^. I ordered a small hot choco but the barista who knows me gave me a bigger size. And at a restaurant they gave me full back ribs instead of half back ribs and gave me a deep discount too. After the meal I felt better. I am sad about things happening in our community and lack of common sense and not taking good care of themselves. There is. It much I can do and I fear that I myself will drag into it if I don't stay away. Are we really doing better than people who had lived in the middle ages? Material wise we may but spiritual wise I am not sure. It's just sad that I have to watch them just perish. There must be something we can do but people taking advatange of them are rich and greedy. Don't care about others as long as they are happy.

I'm sorry you had a bad day. I think we all have bad days from time to time. My philosophy is to try to live my life as honestly as I can and help others where I can. I get upset when I see stupidity and get anxious because of all the stupidity. But I suspect that will be around forever. I think all you can do is try to live your life the best you know how and help those around as you as you can. Otherwise you will do down a rabbit hole of despair that can never be solved.

I find when I get in those moods that you get with a very good friend that knows you and they will help get you back on the right track.

Guest FourAces

I echo EXPAT in that sorry to hear your day did not go very well. You are a nice man and once in a while we all have times that do not go as we would like. I know I have had plenty of those times :(

Anyway, I'm hoping you're past it now. If not give yourself credit for all the good you have done. For all the people you have helped even if it was just to put a smile on their face. Don't dwell on the bad things look forward to the next happy thing you will experience.

Hugs to you my forum friend ^_^