Guest FourAces

Live On F4F Now

• Members

Now there's an idea! :frantics:

Maybe I can negotiate a discounted rate in exchange for publicity for my two favorite Russian twinks on MER. Currently the Columbians seem to be getting all the headlines.

Honestly, guys, the Columbians can't hold a candle to the Russians when it comes to cute twinks. :P

MsGuy: At the risk of nativism, jingoism and all, can you really imagine a commission, in whatever form, from a RUSSIAN? Ask any U.S. or European oil company that has tried to do business there how it ends up.

(Not quite the same, but still useful remembering how to spell "Khodorkovsky.")

• Members

So now we know that FourAces is up at 3:10 in the morning. Only West Coast guys could catch this cute twink in action, and speaking for one West Coaster, I was fast asleep! But as I mentioned in my Thailand posts, if you want to see cute Russian boys, go to Pattaya.

• Members

Every once in a while, I'll click on one of the models from the MER banner and lurk in the open chat room for a spell. Flirt4Free assigns me a generic screen name, always beginning with 'California' and ending with several numbers. I have never typed anything in to interact with a model, never participated in a private or group show, and never purchased credits. (brief pause for the boos and hisses to die down . . . )

One such model is Ryoichi O, a cutie who says he speaks English, Spanish, and Russian, and who fiddles with his hair incessantly. He's fun to watch and seems to always have a few fans chatting him up. The first time I watched the goings-on, nothing of note happened. But the second or third time, I was booted from the proceedings with a message along the lines of: You have been banned from this chat room. This is usually for bad behavior. The next day I can sign on again but, after a few minutes, banned . . . usually for bad behavior. As always, I had not typed anything.

Tried again last week, from the East coast this time, and nothing happened. But last night, back in California this time, I got booted again. And, before posting this, I signed in again, with the same result. Never happens with any other model and almost always happens with this model.

I tried Googling this message to see if anyone else had received it, but no luck. The only thing I can think of is that he's had a bad experience with someone from California and bans all of us indiscriminately. I had considered that he bans all lurkers, but it happens so quickly that he doesn't allow time for someone to un-lurk.

I'd love to know what's going on, before I develop a complex.

mix%25252Bdachshund.jpg

Any ideas from the Flirt4Free cognoscenti here at MER?

Guest FourAces

Its a stock message you see when a model kicks you from his room. They usually do this to grey users ... freeloaders lol. If you notice some models block grey users completely from entering their rooms. The best way around it is to sign up for a free account plus you will receive 120 free credits as well.

• Members

I think he's Colombian, not Russian. And seems something of a dom type, at least judging by his self-description in his bio. Try 'Kenni' for a cute, slender Russian twink who enjoys flirting and consider 4Aces suggestion of getting registered. You get 120 creds to play with tipping & show up on the model's screen as a white nic rather than a generic gray.

Some models ignore grays (they know you can't tip) and some grays (certainly not you, dear lookin) type incredibly obnoxious stuff on the chat screen. Possibly your Columbian has had a bad experience with a persistant Californian and automatically bans you (effective for 24 hours) as soon as he sees that nic prefix on the name list he has (separate from chat, so he knows you're there, even when you're just lurking).

• Members

Thanks! :thumbsup: I knew you guys would have the goods.

FourAces, you are no doubt right that he has me marked down as a freeloader, and I have had the experience you mention of finding a room locked tight when my feet were at the door.

There was a time, though, when Mr. Hottie could have cost himself some business. A few years ago, when I was feeling a bit more flush, I got as far as clicking the Buy Credits button when a brown-eyed brown-haired cutie from St. Petersburg was ringing all my bells.

4400975310_840145c0df.jpg

The process got a little tedious and when I popped back to see if he was really worth filling out the form, he was gone. At the time, a minute in private cost six bucks and it seemed a bit steep for any but the most irresistible flirt. However, had he indulged me a few minutes longer, he might well have turned me into a paying customer.

MsGuy, I envy you the ease and discipline with which you seem to navigate the Flirt4Free site. I worry that if I were always a click away from buying another round of credits, I'd find my Visa bill busting out all over.

lumpy.jpg

And that's not counting any side trips to St. Petersburg or Bogota. :rolleyes:

However, should I happen to stumble upon the winning ticket for this week's lottery, not only would I buy a fistful of credits, I would seriously consider renting exclusive live feeds from the Flirt4Free studios and streaming them right here into the Pub.

Do you think I have a prayer? praying20smiley.gif

Guest hitoallusa

Aww that dog is so cute...

Every once in a while, I'll click on one of the models from the MER banner and lurk in the open chat room for a spell. Flirt4Free assigns me a generic screen name, always beginning with 'California' and ending with several numbers. I have never typed anything in to interact with a model, never participated in a private or group show, and never purchased credits. (brief pause for the boos and hisses to die down . . . )

One such model is Ryoichi O, a cutie who says he speaks English, Spanish, and Russian, and who fiddles with his hair incessantly. He's fun to watch and seems to always have a few fans chatting him up. The first time I watched the goings-on, nothing of note happened. But the second or third time, I was booted from the proceedings with a message along the lines of: You have been banned from this chat room. This is usually for bad behavior. The next day I can sign on again but, after a few minutes, banned . . . usually for bad behavior. As always, I had not typed anything.

Tried again last week, from the East coast this time, and nothing happened. But last night, back in California this time, I got booted again. And, before posting this, I signed in again, with the same result. Never happens with any other model and almost always happens with this model.

I tried Googling this message to see if anyone else had received it, but no luck. The only thing I can think of is that he's had a bad experience with someone from California and bans all of us indiscriminately. I had considered that he bans all lurkers, but it happens so quickly that he doesn't allow time for someone to un-lurk.

mix%25252Bdachshund.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

That dog is so cute!

mix%25252Bdachshund.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

I would be so mad if that happened..I would just sneeze on them hard.

P.S. Not just gassing into vacuum. There were two gorgeous Russian twinks who danced at Web/NYC a year or so ago. Both promised much in a lap dance, took your money, but then would not allow even the slightest contact.

Guest hitoallusa

Aww Adam Smith.. You are a real southern gentleman... Your long stay up in the north didn't tarnish you manners. ^_^

Ah, one just moves on. Their punishment was to watch the rest of the dancers there receiving many (way too many!) of Uncle Adam's greenbacks.