Guest LoeplohandNalac

smiles !!

Guest snobbe

Let's get it straight . . . . "Smiles" is a Message Board handle (i.e. mine!).

L&N (or "N&L" ~ whatever the case may be) are talking about "S M I L I E S " (with an extra "i").

The former is a legitimate (and common) message board pseudonym.

The latter is a software/messageboard emotion-expressing image construct totally devoid of human potentialities.

FYI ... L&N (nee, N&L) are also a construct (and therefore inhuman) of the GayThailand Member Known As Hedda. The L&N (N&L) construct is commonaly referred to in uneducated circles as a "Hydra Head".

Just to set the record straight ... & cheers ...

Boe , just a try ! And it works, i like to say hello, my name Baziel on SF before you name me Boris. My English is more bad as me but i like to say hello to Hedda and all of you. Mostly i post trolls and storys i cut and paste from other webs, so i am sure i not to welcome here hi hi hi.

But i did like to post about Smiles, see Hedda above. The Canidian retired ( teacher) thinks he is the moderator on SF. Is he ?

Guest catawampuscat

bravo Hedda... Smiles and his fellow trolls (or other hydra heads) can't resist trying to

get to Hedda and gaybutton and of course if he can trash another board and turn it into another

troll infested hydra headed ego trip for himself and his other selves, he can't stop himself..

Hopefully, the moderators here will stay on point and avoid the mistakes of other boards..

Trolls should stay under bridges and get a life......... <_<

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name
As to "Rose" comments that only lunatics would post with their real names, I totally disagree. If we used our real names and didn't hide behind the anomimity (if I spelled that right!) of the net, perhaps more people would behave like adults.

Perhaps you misunderstand me, Bob. I am not a fan of anonymity (that is the correct spelling) however, I think it is quite naive to think that we could all divulge our real names and personal information without serious consequences. There are many people on the interent with less than pure motives. Just travel to that other Thailand posting board and you'll see what I mean. I made the mistake of looking on there once or twice, but won't repeat the error again.

As for this board, I pray it stays sane and intelligent, and does not adulterate to the abyss of feculence like its competitor.

The Rose

Perhaps you misunderstand me, Bob. I am not a fan of anonymity (that is the correct spelling) however, I think it is quite naive to think that we could all divulge our real names and personal information without serious consequences. There are many people on the interent with less than pure motives. Just travel to that other Thailand posting board and you'll see what I mean. I made the mistake of looking on there once or twice, but won't repeat the error again.

As for this board, I pray it stays sane and intelligent, and does not adulterate to the abyss of feculence like its competitor.

The Rose

Well I do hope everyone knows how to add a " Smillie Face " in his message now.

Thanks to " LoeplohandNalac " for bringing up the subject.

Again it is very easy. Just click on the " Clickable Smilies " on the left side of the window when you are replying to a message.

Have a smile day.. ooopps, a nice day. :rolleyes: