TampaYankee

F4F Alessio Freebie in Progress

• Members

Okay, I see a hairless guy masturbating, and he has nice plump lips. But if I go to Cam4.com, I will see many guys masturbating, a lot of which are cuter than Alessio, which isn't to say he isn't cute.

My guess is that Alessio is from a farm, as he is pumping his cock much like you would milk a cow!

• Members

Okay, I see a hairless guy masturbating, and he has nice plump lips. But if I go to Cam4.com, I will see many guys masturbating, a lot of which are cuter than Alessio, which isn't to say he isn't cute.

My guess is that Alessio is from a farm, as he is pumping his cock much like you would milk a cow!

Not that I want to get into a dialog over this but some were asking about free shows on F4F. You confuse his dick pumping with cow milking. I defer to Indiana natives on that one. There is some nice eye candy on cam4 but the video quality and lighting often sucks, although that does not deter me if the guy is hot. Please alert us when your next hairy asian is pumping his giant dick in the mode of cow milking or any other way. I'll take a gander. I might even find something positive to say. :ahappy: