Lucky

Zac Efron Drops Condom on Red Carpet

• Members

The NY Post is reporting that as Zac Efron was on the red carpet Saturday night at a movie premiere, he went to hand something to an assistant. As he reached into his pocket, what appeared to be a condom dropped out. Looking embarrassed, Efron reportedly said: Oh my god. And I was going to fuck Lucky with that!" Apparently I am the only one who saw that edition. Other editions of the Post report only that he said: "oh my god."

google-condom-feeling-lucky.jpg

My link

• Members

Yeah, except it was the red carpet for a *kids movie* he *starred in*... Otherwise I'd agree. But maybe he's telling the producers to fuck off, that he'll be a liability if they make him go nuts promoting it.

So I'd guess just a random mishap, but anywhere else it'd scream "I wanna be a real actor now, not a kid hearthrob".

I'm starting to be very annoyed by "The Lorax", it's not one of the Seuss stories I remember from my childhood, but it sounds like they took an anti-corporate pro-environment screed and turned into a crappy rom-com used to hawk products including fucking SUVs. That's Universal for you, they are fucking nuts for product placement (as any watching of their TV shows will tell you!) and other bs with no concern whatsoever for the integrity or quality of the product...

Surprising and disappointing that the Seuss estate went along, I understand they were very controlling of the first couple movies... then they got hooked on the cash, sounds like.

His PR people are doing everything they can to target him for an adult audience. So it wouldn't surprise me if it were a publicity stunt. He hasn't been able to break out in any movie he has done for an adult audience yet. So does this kind of stuff help? Maybe it does since people (including us) are talking about it.