Guest EXPAT

Nicaraguan father takes 16 year old son to brothel to lose virginity

A Nicaraguan father took his 16-year-old son to a brothel on his birthday to do away with his virginity. It isn't shocking that this happens, but it isn't often that the entire trip is documented on video.

In the video, Don Cesar and his son Juan walk through the brothel — protection in hand — in search of a prostitute for Juan's first time. The choice is made, Juan enters a room and not long after emerges from behind the tin door with a big smile on his face and followed by his presumed "first".

http://guanabee.com/2012/02/nicaragua-brothels-video/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-oxHE-Kj_w

• Members

Oh god, didn't actually watch 'till you mentioned, then I thought it was a joke about the breasts on the man in the stillframe.

That fat old whore should be paying this hot young man! God, he's probably scared for life... if he didn't have gay leanings before... :turned:

• Members

Oh god, didn't actually watch 'till you mentioned, That fat old whore should be paying this hot young man! God, he's probably scared for life... if he didn't have gay leanings before... :turned:

Thank you! My thoughts exactly, but I had difficulty expressing them so I just made my snide post. That poor poor young man. I think we need to give him some compassionate loving. :devil:

Guest FourAces

Oh god, didn't actually watch 'till you mentioned, then I thought it was a joke about the breasts on the man in the stillframe.

That fat old whore should be paying this hot young man! God, he's probably scared for life... if he didn't have gay leanings before... :turned:

HAHA Yep she is one scary woman. Can you imagine the trauma that young boy had to go through. Not only is he followed with a cam for his first fuck he ends up with her then has to go through with it, apparently drug free, and then listen to a brief report from her to his father :o

He did seem more relaxed when he came out of the shed though :P