Guest hitoallusa

Lucky please come back!

The soup was recalled by the chef. Apparently, plumbing lines got mixed up in the kitchen... or maybe it was the sous chef? TY :shocked:

I guess the punch has been spoiled forever. Unless, of course, that dark object above is something other than what it could never, ever be (In my mind). I'm trying to think what that might be. And I cant.. Message received?

Enjoy your dysfunctions as you will.....And enjoy everyone here as they are.

Guest hitoallusa

Daddy, I think Lucky is a caring guy and I have seen that from his personal interactions with him. I don't think what you said is true.

Daddy, I think Lucky is a caring guy and I have seen that from his personal interactions with him. I don't think what you said is true.

Attack deleted. TY

• Members

Well, this is all becoming a little clearer to me as posts unfold.

I have known Oz the better part of a decade. He is an honorable and honest guy, has always been with me and with everyone that I have seen him interact with. So I was puzzled when I first saw how this drama initially unfolded.

Oz is respectful and usually goes out of his way to treat people the same so I was puzzled when it appeared this massive edit was undertaken without first contacting the author. I suspected that Oz had his reasons whatever they were.

I know Oz to be a busy, busy guy with many responsibilities to attend to. This site is just one of them. Unlike him, my focus is directed only here. However, this site is one of his special interests if not the only one.

So when I read that this edit was performed by a helper I understood how this episode got off track. Maybe some confused communication aggravated the problem.

This whole episode has been very unfortunate. Lessons attempted to be taught, feelings hurt, charges hurled, out of what appears to be an unfortunate misstep by someone attempting to help Oz keep up with his sites.

Lucky was due the courtesy of discussing his post before any action was taken. That did not happen. The reason is clear and Oz stated that action won't be repeated.

I hope Lucky decides to return. I hope he understands that this was not a personal slight or attack but an unintended consequence of site oversight procedure aggravated by miscommunication.

On another point, speaking of miscommunication, the term 'censor' has been thrown around inappropriately several times in this thread. The correct term is 'edit' unless there has been some content suppressed that I do not know about and has not been mentioned. This was just a simple edit job of concatenating messages, no more.

If one needs an example of censorship just check the personal attack posted above. Personal attacks get censored. That should clarify the two terms.