Guest EXPAT

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Trailer (finally)

Guest hitoallusa

Nice! I like the last shot. I get aroused watching guys chopping wood. Am I the only one? One time two hot guys in the neighborhood were chopping wood and I almost got into accident driving by. Why I can't be hot like them? Lol

Guest EXPAT

WonderCon 2012 debuted a new trailer for "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter," the retelling of the life of our nation's 16th president as a freer of the slaves and a kick-butt killer of vampires. The film is directed by Timur Bekmambetov ("Wanted") and is produced by Bekmambetov and Tim Burton.

Benjamin Walker ("Flags of Our Fathers") stars as President Lincoln, who is purported to have a secret double life as a slayer of the undead in this fictional account of the mid 1800s. The film also stars Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Mary Todd Lincoln, John Rothman as Jefferson Davis and Alan Tudyk as Stephen Douglas (Lincoln's opponent, as in the Lincoln-Douglas debates).

What do you think of the trailer? There seem to be two very extreme camps on this one - the ones who think it looks like a lot of fun and the ones who think it looks terrible. "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" opens nationwide June 22.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZOTQCO05zo