Guest hitoallusa

Back to Work: Why we need smart government for a strong economy

Guest hitoallusa

Well Bill Clinton is right that we need smart government. He makes some good arguments but he is a bit out of touch. A famous Nobel prize winner believed that most great discoveries were made in one's 20s so he worked very hard in his 20s. Yes he did achieve a lot by commiting his youthful energy to his work early in his life. As I read through what Clinton wrote I feel that he is narrow minded and biased. Most of all he is trappend in the 90s when he was president. I wonder what makes us become like this as we get older. As our bodies get inflexible as we age and it seems our mind does the same. Our government is like us too. It hate changes and new ideas as it gets older. I always wonder why that is?

Guest hitoallusa

Yes he is a brilliant man but he is getting old and his views are out dated. Trust me I am not advocating tea party or republicans at all. In science theories and models get changed a lot by new young people with fresh ideas and we need to promote them instead of worshipping Regan or Clinton or Lincoln. Why can't we promote new ideas and accept changes in our government and how it's run?

His Clinton Foundation is one of the foremost think tanks in the US and has some of the most forward thinking ideas and progressive ideas in the country. I really have no idea what you are basing your "out of date" views that you think he has. It just doesn't fit with everything I've heard him say and the things that come out of the Clinton Foundation.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Guest hitoallusa

Well maybe that's why the US is not doing well if that's the case? I am not arguing with you at all. Just expressing my thoughts on a book that he wrote.

His Clinton Foundation is one of the foremost think tanks in the US and has some of the most forward thinking ideas and progressive ideas in the country.