Guest EXPAT

Top 50 Gay musicians

http://www.afterelton.com/people/2011/02/top-50-gay-musicians?page=1%2C0

I'm a big music lover and I was very interested in seeing this list. I knew most on the list but I didn't know everyone on this list was gay. I've seen about 10 of these in person either in a concert or at some other private venue. I saw Stephen Gately on the West End in Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. I actually met Will Young right after he won Pop Idol in London. One of my friends in the music business (concert venues) got me VIP passes for the Elton John / Billy Joel concert in Anaheim and I met Elton John back stage. I would still like to see Adam Lambert live. I think he would be amazing to hear live in concert with his vocal range.

Guest FourAces

It should have been titled Top 50 Gay Musicians We Can Think Of In Random Order - WOW what a terrible list. This is why I very rarely check out afterelton site. Everything they seem to do is just to fill up space don't worry about the content.

Just like all lists by any writer they are skewed to their opinion. And this list is no exception. I would have ordered them differently as well, but I can still appreciate the list and learn something new about people I didn't know before.

Guest hitoallusa

Technicolor Dreamcoat is an awesome musical! I want to see it again if possible. I don't remember who played Joseph but he was a hottie with a nice body.

http://www.afterelton.com/people/2011/02/top-50-gay-musicians?page=1%2C0

I'm a big music lover and I was very interested in seeing this list. I knew most on the list but I didn't know everyone on this list was gay. I've seen about 10 of these in person either in a concert or at some other private venue. I saw Stephen Gately on the West End in Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. I actually met Will Young right after he won Pop Idol in London. One of my friends in the music business (concert venues) got me VIP passes for the Elton John / Billy Joel concert in Anaheim and I met Elton John back stage. I would still like to see Adam Lambert live. I think he would be amazing to hear live in concert with his vocal range.