Guest KyleRaw

Loads Up My Ass

Guest KyleRaw

I'm so horny for the guys on this website to deliver their cum inside of me! I just want to figure out where their contact info is. I'm ready right now and few are responding.

• Members

I'm so horny for the guys on this website to deliver their cum inside of me! I just want to figure out where their contact info is. I'm ready right now and few are responding.

Kyle, most of the guys here like you to demonstrate your lust and love by stepping in front of a bus first. Flowers will await you at the hospital, along with a phone number, unless, of course, you don't make it that far.

What a bunch of crap to wake up to on a Saturday!

Disclaimer: (lawyer in me): PLEASE DO NOT STEP IN FRONT OF A BUS, AS THIS COULD, AND PROBABLY WILL, KILL YOU. SO WILL ANONYMOUS LOADS IN YOUR LESS THAN INTELLIGENT ASS.

• Members

TY, may I suggest that the Sand Box is an ideal location for these bugchaser posts? :yes:

That was my first instinct and I did move it to the sandbox. However, I decided to add the request and bring it back to see if we might regain a higher level of discourse. It seems the effort was wasted.

• Members

I decided to add the request and bring it back to see if we might regain a higher level of discourse.

IMHO, seeking 'a higher level of discourse' on a bugchaser thread is an exercise in futility. :console:

But, as always, I defer to your greater experience in all things MER.