Guest lurkerspeaks

Samuel Larson to finally appear on Glee

Guest lurkerspeaks

For all the fans who cheered Sam on to his win on the Glee Project, the wait is almost over. Sam's first appearance on Glee is scheduled for the Valentine's Day show this coming Tuesday. I haven't heard much about his story arc, except that he is supposed to be some sort of relative of Puck. Let's hope his character gets a little (or a lot) more screen exposure than Damian McGinty.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Lucky, I did tell you who he was.. he was one of the two winners from The Glee Project. Both he and Damian, the other winner, got 7 episode arcs on Glee. Damian has been on the show for a month and a half or so. Samuel is going to appear starting this coming week.

The pic that MSguy posted isn't the most flattering, but on the Glee Project, he oozed sex appeal, IMHO. He sent off a bohemian, anything goes vibe, although he claims to be straight. He had no issues on several of the Glee Project assignments when he was paired up with openly gay Alex. Even in the romantically partnered up version of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. Personally, I thought his best video on the show was his version of "Don't you want me."..

4ddb7bcb2b235.jpg

4c7c8ef87c8bc.jpg

• Members

It's about time! I'd given up hope. I thought the producers promised him seven episodes. We are at what now? Episode 9 or 10? So I figured something must have happened. I think the show definitely needs an infusion of fresh young talent. I think Damian is the best vocalist of the bunch and so far they've done almost nothing with him. You're right Lurker, on the Glee project Samuel oozed sex from every pore. I'm looking forward to the next episode. :sweat:

Guest lurkerspeaks

What rock have you been living under, Lucky? I thought all the prepubescent girls and lecherous gay men knew about Glee Project. It is/was a reality show/competition, where young wannabees competed against one another to win a guest star spot on Glee. The first season ended with a surprise, two contestants were both named winners, with both getting 7 episode arcs on the show. The remaining two of the four finalists were also awarded two episode arcs.

I hadn't heard of him specifically either because I hate hate hate hate reality shows. But I'm looking forward to seeing him on the show. I hope that they bring Ricky Martin back again.

• Members

What rock have you been living under, Lucky? I thought all the prepubescent girls and lecherous gay men knew about Glee Project. It is/was a reality show/competition, where young wannabees competed against one another to win a guest star spot on Glee. The first season ended with a surprise, two contestants were both named winners, with both getting 7 episode arcs on the show. The remaining two of the four finalists were also awarded two episode arcs.

I think Lucky has been occupied with his own forty post arc.

60_-_rainbow.png

And counting. rolleyes.gif

Guest lurkerspeaks

Only three more weeks until new episodes of Glee! I can't wait to see more of Samuel. Sorry...I just couldn't contain myself. :frantics:

I just hope I am reading the writing on the wall in that they are setting Samuel Larsen up to be a new regular. They have him as a sophomore, which would give him two more years on the show until his graduation time. They obviously need to fill some spots as several of the current group are slated to graduate this year.