JKane

Full page ad in Roll Call for CPAC.

That is hilarious. I would love to know more about the group that put this ad up.

Bill Maher had a hilarious tweet last night that is so true: The difference between Roseanne running for president and Newt Gingrich running for president? With Roseanne, liberals know its a joke.

• Members

That is hilarious. I would love to know more about the group that put this ad up.

It's called Truth Wins Out, links to their press release/website.

Bill Maher had a hilarious tweet last night that is so true: The difference between Roseanne running for president and Newt Gingrich running for president? With Roseanne, liberals know its a joke.

Hahahaha!

Here is some posted information on CPAC today from the Huffington Post. I also heard Michelangelo Signorile who was also visiting the event and doing as many interviews as possible but he is having difficulty getting too many to commit to interviews with him for obvious reasons.

The funniest thing was his discussion with Chuck Woolery who is a big Right Winger and he has his own website where he believes he has been discriminated against as a 1%er . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/09/cpac-2012-live-updates-_n_1265184.html

I'll try to post the interview with Chuck Woolery as soon as it is available.