TotallyOz

Gay Thailand

On the other forum, I have read with interest about the opening of Topman Bar. My how I wish I was there to see it in person. :)

What I find most amazing is that LMTU posts a very long post that is not harsh or mean in his mind. He often tries to tutor people in the way he thinks things should be run. The more that is made out of the posts and the more he relishes in it. He doesn

Guest LoeplohandNalac

Thank You gay Thailand Team.

Could U please add a spelling corrector.

For us and specially for Loeploh it would be very helpfull.

Maybe then we will also be able to write Prozac as lmtu does.

We know topman also. We think this bar should be in boytown. It doesn't fit in sunee plaza.

We think Topman is the only place with overaged boys in this area.

But we wish the new owners all the best and good luck.

Soon we will pop in for a vist and yes hopefully number 9 is still working then.

Ltmu has a good taste (boys wise) so because of his recomandations we will visit there soon.

Hopefullt by that time they have a smoke free enviroment and good aircon unit(s)

Guest letmetellu

Well that is so nice of you GayThailand and the team, even though I can stand my ground with most of the flamers, they do try to get under my armor sometimes, the more I seem to be standing up to them, the more they will come out with the most out rages things, its like film stars your not famous till you have your own stalker so I take it as a compliment.

Im upset for people who believe all this bunk, I have lost track of what dastardly things Im suppose to have done next or what job Im taking on and the scoops they seem to know about me, how much I have or don

Regarding a spell checker, I don't know if this message board software can support one, but there is a very simple solution. Write your post on a word processor that does have a spell checker. After you have checked and corrected your spelling, simply COPY what you wrote and then PASTE it in to the post. That may be somewhat inconvenient, but it is a viable solution.

"Regarding a spell checker..."

A guardian might be more appropriate. .

The communication problem of some posters goes well beyond spelling.

One is reminded of Aunt Clara on the Bewitched TV series.

Guest catawampuscat

Hedda, you could give Kotter some lessons on classy but zinging retorts..

I am glad to see some life on this forum and a spell checker is not a bad idea but I think you

have to get close to the correct spelling for it to work.. Hedda should be an inspiration to those

who dare to go up against some of the more prolific posters and leave unscathed.. :rolleyes:

Guest letmetellu

LMTU

I do try to educate some of the more novis bar or restaurant owners, that if you want happy customers give them what they want, handsome boys or good happy boys means happy customers, dancing boys as though they are at a party means the customers leave as though they have been to a party not a funeral.

Killing the goose with the potentual golden egg?

Chatting to the Ex lady boy Bar man from TOPMAN tonight, I think he was caught with his hand in the till, he was telling all that would listen he was so bored there now, not many Falang.

I said I was barred for making what I thought would be a good business up grade...

1st was the Boys handsome now with nid noi lady boy go go dancers, dancing and happy happy like a party, he say no? very sad like the Bosses ;)

No2 I said have they reduced the drinks prices, he said no still Boyz Town Prices :angry: ?

No 3 I said has the Cabaret been livened up, he say a little bit ;) ?

I rest my case.

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Killing the goose with the potentual golden egg?

Chatting to the Ex lady boy Bar man from TOPMAN tonight, I think he was caught with his hand in the till, he was telling all that would listen he was so bored there now, not many Falang.

I said I was barred for making what I thought would be a good business up grade...

1st was the Boys handsome now with nid noi lady boy go go dancers, dancing and happy happy like a party, he say no? very sad like the Bosses ;)

No2 I said have they reduced the drinks prices, he said no still Boyz Town Prices :angry: ?

No 3 I said has the Cabaret been livened up, he say a little bit ;) ?

I rest my case.

No free drinks for you at this go-go bar, huh LMTU?

Just stick to your a$$-licking of other establishments. You do that much better.

The Rose

"I think he was caught with his hand in the till"

I have no intention of personally attacking anyone or joining the obvious "anti-LTMU" crusade one or two others seem to carry on; however, responding about idiotic comments is fair game in my opinion.

Here we have Mr. Alleged Insider saying he thinks the guy embezzled. If it's true, what's the point of posting that bit of information on a board like this? If it's not true ( "I think ..."), then it's only worse. I don't believe there was much "thinking" going on when the statement was posted and the statement ought to be removed.

Guest letmetellu

"I think he was caught with his hand in the till"

I have no intention of personally attacking anyone or joining the obvious "anti-LTMU" crusade one or two others seem to carry on; however, responding about idiotic comments is fair game in my opinion.

Here we have Mr. Alleged Insider saying he thinks the guy embezzled. If it's true, what's the point of posting that bit of information on a board like this? If it's not true ( "I think ..."), then it's only worse. I don't believe there was much "thinking" going on when the statement was posted and the statement ought to be removed.

Considering his name was not given and he would not be known to you, it is Information I was Informed about and the purpose of the post is to say if you don't have handsome guys and sensible prices you don't have customers as per my previous posting hopefully high season round the corner things will be much better but unless they give the customers what the crave customers will not bother in the owners don't bother.

Its funny how all the known suspects, always seem to come out with all the same boring stupid remarks of put down, instead of writing interesting posts them self.

Its a shame the hydras have followed me, I'm sorry if they will pollute this message board now, the only good thing is here they have wonderful moderators, so it will be a pleasure to concentrate on writing what I do best about things happening in Thailand, not having to bother with flamers who are the cancer of any Forum if you look it will always only be the same names flaming over and over again.

I presume you're not referring to me as one of the "known suspects" or "hydras." You've known me a little from the other board and hopefully you know I don't fit that profile.

Yet, I stand by my remarks. You're correct in that I don't know the former Topman guy; however, other people do. And to make a statement about his stealing from his former employer - especially where you acknowledge your information is based on something you heard - is simply atrocious.

Guest letmetellu

I presume you're not referring to me as one of the "known suspects" or "hydras." You've known me a little from the other board and hopefully you know I don't fit that profile.

Yet, I stand by my remarks. You're correct in that I don't know the former Topman guy; however, other people do. And to make a statement about his stealing from his former employer - especially where you acknowledge your information is based on something you heard - is simply atrocious.

No Bob I know you to be a very nice man Indeed.

Now can we all get down to the business in hand, informing those who are interested in local happenings, not bickering about Verbal Diarea.

Its a shame the hydras have followed me, I'm sorry if they will pollute this message board now.

You do a fine job of that all by yourself. Just a suggestion in terms of message pollution. Instead of writing 8 to 9 posts all within a few days on different subjects, why not just wait and put it into one REALLY long and boring message? That way, you don't pollute the board so much and it makes it easier to skip over your babblings.

The Rose

Guest letmetellu

You do a fine job of that all by yourself. Just a suggestion in terms of message pollution. Instead of writing 8 to 9 posts all within a few days on different subjects, why not just wait and put it into one REALLY long and boring message? That way, you don't pollute the board so much and it makes it easier to skip over your babblings.

The Rose

When are you going to let us read something interesting you have to tell us, that guys would like to know when they come to Pattaya, not all this childish babbling like a child who wants another boys dummy, because his parents can

Guest catawampuscat

rosie posey,

you just don't get it..when people run when you show up, when all hands reach for the check bin when you want to sit down, when you see people shuddering and vomiting at your approach, when

your every post draws scorn, contempt, and pity from other posters, you just deny it all and

say everyone is jealous of me , of my popularity, of my money, of my extraordinary gossiping

skills, of my lies and mistruths, and of all the attention..

sorry rosie, he just doesn't get it and he will go on and on, boring the shit out of all of us with his

pompous boasting and libelous lies, with his shouting and screaming, with his denial of the truth,

with all the bull****, innuendos, half-truths, and mischief he can do.. that is just the way it is..

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

rosie posey,

you just don't get it..when people run when you show up, when all hands reach for the check bin when you want to sit down, when you see people shuddering and vomiting at your approach, when

your every post draws scorn, contempt, and pity from other posters, you just deny it all and

say everyone is jealous of me , of my popularity, of my money, of my extraordinary gossiping

skills, of my lies and mistruths, and of all the attention..

sorry rosie, he just doesn't get it and he will go on and on, boring the shit out of all of us with his

pompous boasting and libelous lies, with his shouting and screaming, with his denial of the truth,

with all the bull****, innuendos, half-truths, and mischief he can do.. that is just the way it is..

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Indeed my catty friend. I suppose that there is great comfort in delusion. And mental illness as well, I suppose.

The Rose

Indeed my catty friend. I suppose that there is great comfort in delusion. And mental illness as well, I suppose.

The Rose

I can't remember which film it was, but a line I loved was the reply when someone said something to the effect, "He must be insane."

The reply was, "Look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."