Guest FourAces

OMG JBs 15 Minutes Is Not Over Yet?

Guest FourAces

Listening to the girls scream in the background I guess Justin received an extension of his 15 mins of fame :P

At the very least will somebody let me know when he is 18 so I can have legal fantasies about him :o

Guest lurkerspeaks

At the very least will somebody let me know when he is 18 so I can have legal fantasies about him :o

It's almost time.. His date of birth is March 1, 1994....Start mapping out your fantasies..

• Members

Justin seems to have talent that perhaps some older folks don't quite see. He is apparently a born entertainer and provides a good concert.

Like many, because he is under 18, I have never paid any attention whatsoever to the idea that he might have some sex appeal. I know he has posed shirtless and tried to look like a guy capable of romance, but so far it is just kid's play.

On March 1st, Bieber will turn 18. Sometime after that, I will take another look at him to attempt to assess his sexiness and how it might further his career. But even at 18, he will be too young for my tastes.

One thing I have not understood is the frequent claim that he looks like a lesbian. Is this because we don't see him as a sexual being, given his age? I know we don't see lesbians as very sexy.

Guest lurkerspeaks

There are several (many) websites that deal with the lesbian Bieber look-a-likes...

This is the real Bieber..

Justin-Bieber-8302.jpg

And these are some of the lesbian look-a-likes:

b12_0.jpg

b9_0.jpg

b11_0.jpg

b19_0.jpg

b21_0.jpg

b23_0.jpg

bieb2_0.jpg

bieb8_0.jpg