Guest FourAces

Does this turn you on?

Guest FourAces

For me its a huge turn off. I think some tats look awesome on some guys but there are some tats that are just absurd. I'm seeing a trend now where more and more guys are getting ummm books tattooed on their bodies. Can you imagine fucking a guy like this doggy style? I be so busy reading his back I forget what else I was doing.

LETS ENCOURAGE THE YOUTH OF THE PLANET TO JUST SAY NO TO TATS THAT ARE MORE THEN FOUR WORDS LONG!

post-100094-092048800 1328641639.jpg

I am NOT a fan of tattoos at all. I think maybe a small one on your arm may be OK, like those chain link tattoos, but people get so out of hand with tats and they almost always regret later in life. Just look at Mark Wahlberg. He's even taking his kids to the doctor as he has all of his tattoos removed and it is a very arduous and difficult and painful process. One of my best friends has too many tattoos too and I told him that he would regret it as he get in his 30's but as usual no one believes that when they are young.

• Members

Just last night local TV had a story on tattoo buyers remorse and the pain and potentially thousands of dollars to get them removed, if they can be removed or even lightened. Some leave permanently rough skin and even scars. Forget removing red, yellow and white pigments -- virtually unremovable.

It takes repeated laser sessions to break up the pigments into tiny particles under the top layer of the skin so the immune system can flush them. However, they keep recoalescing thus another laser session. It takes repeated sessions before all or most of the particles get flushed from the body, if the treatment takes at all.

It was pathetic in several cases watching people explain why they did it or have no real explanation for it or remark that they were sorry the didn't look further down the road. Seems to be lots of 'in the moment' explanations. There is lot's of remorse, especially when names from yesteryear are involved.

• Members

I was told that it would take me several visits to have the Daddy tattoo removed from my abdomen, but after a while I met a guy named Paddy- problem solved in one visit! Paddy considered himself lucky to have met me, so:

St%20Patrick%27s%20day%20boxers%20composite.jpg?1299960392

Poor Daddy will have a harder time getting his tattoo removed:

-bad-the-ugly-professor-green-had-lucky-tattooed-on-his-neck-in-early-c-n-tattoodonkey.com.jpg

(What? You thought I meant that Daddy?)