Lucky

Am I Getting Paranoid?

• Members

ahahahahaha!!! :thumbsup:

----

I'm sure Lucky will post a thank you note as soon as he takes a break from plastering the site with obscure factoids about Indianapolis. ;)

Geez. You guys didn't think I meant that our lookin was lookin at me, did you?

Obscure factoids! What do you think I would post if I was in that contest to win?

• Members

Obscure factoids! What do you think I would post if I was in that contest to win?

Something along the lines of this???

Famed Robber John Dillinger Buried in Indy

or maybe this?

Indianapolic Known As "Crossroads of America"

LOL, Lucky ain't no way you ain't in it to win...you're just covering your butt on the off chance you don't. :P

• Members

I thought it was obvious what I meant! When I was young, everyone looked at me. Well, at least older men did. Then, once I developed into a stud, gay men all looked at me. None of that bothered me. I just saw it as the natural order. But now? Now that I am old and my butt has taken off to new pastures? People still look at me. And they make funny faces when they do. And I have no idea what it is all about. That's why I asked for help. Asked my friends here if I was getting paranoid. But would they help? No. They just looked at me funny and said my posts were obscure. At least they didn't talk about my ass.

• Members

I should probably clarify since I can be taken so literally: When I was young, older men did not look at me. When I say that I became a stud, I only mean by that that I hit puberty. No one looked at me. Ever. Really.

It's only now that my ass is gone that people seem to notice. ^_^

Guest CharliePS

I should probably clarify since I can be taken so literally: When I was young, older men did not look at me. When I say that I became a stud, I only mean by that that I hit puberty. No one looked at me. Ever. Really.

It's only now that my ass is gone that people seem to notice. ^_^

Nonsense. I remember giving parties when you were in your 50s, and people would come up to me and say, "Who is that? He's so hot!" I admit, I haven't heard them say that lately.

• Members
I remember giving parties when you were in your 50s, and people would come up to me and say, "Who is that? He's so hot!"

Thanks. I was not aware of this. Appears I might have to rethink my earlier position, although a bit of travel may now be required. rolleyes.gif

Lookin-At-Lucky-Moves-Towards-Indiana.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

I always think Lucky is hot!.

Nonsense. I remember giving parties when you were in your 50s, and people would come up to me and say, "Who is that? He's so hot!" I admit, I haven't heard them say that lately.

• Members

hitoallusa, you might want to meet Lookin. He has a full head of wavy hair, unlike Charlie and me, who are hair-challenged. Okay, so I am not paranoid, just aging. They talk about aging gracefully, but they must have been young people doing the talking.

Guest hitoallusa

But Lucky, Lookin is not you! I want to meet Lucky! I always wonder what lookin does for his living than what he looks like. I think he is either a writer or journalist.

hitoallusa, you might want to meet Lookin. He has a full head of wavy hair, unlike Charlie and me, who are hair-challenged. Okay, so I am not paranoid, just aging. They talk about aging gracefully, but they must have been young people doing the talking.

I don't think there is any aging gracefully! At least for us mere mortals.