Guest EXPAT

Romney expected to win Nevada

Guest BewareofNick

As of 12:17 am:

Romney is the winner with 43% of the vote.

Gingrich is 2nd with 25%

Paul is 3rd with 19%

and Rev. Santorum is last with 12%.

I really don't think this could be a surprise to anyone. 25% of registered Republicans in Nevada are Mormons.

So much for the power of the Tea Baggers, eh?

• Members

If Ron Paul can't come close in Nevada he needs to sit down and shut up! It's an electorate made for him and his pathetic showing kinda justifies the media ignoring him.

Not that I wouldn't welcome him to run as a third party and split the Repub. vote ala Perot!

If Ron Paul can't come close in Nevada he needs to sit down and shut up! It's an electorate made for him and his pathetic showing kinda justifies the media ignoring him.

Not that I wouldn't welcome him to run as a third party and split the Repub. vote ala Perot!

He has some good ideas, especially regarding foreign policies but he could never get elected because of his other wacky views on things. He always reminds people that in the 50's . . . well it isn't the 50's anymore and things are very different now and it will never be the 50's again.