Guest simon

We All Are This......

What could possibly be so wrong and angry in Lucky's life spirit, soul or personal ego, for him to attack an otherwise thoughtful post here within.

I just don't get it.

I understand that these forums are bowing to the person called Lucky. And that these forums would be nothing without Lucky. I get that.

If Lucky is so important to these forums and if Lucky is the reason why these forums even exist today - why is there even a contest and given that contest, why does even Lucky laugh at that contest to begin with?

Lucky is a lonely troll. He must be because what he did to me earlier defines him as such. And if MER believes that Lucky is who keeps MER alive - you only need to search Lucky's countless threads here about these forums being dead.

If Lucky were your answer, This discussion would not be happening. Lucky is nobody's answer. He's more difficult to manage than a Santorum special needs child.

He knows this. Yet, HE TOOK THE TIME TO TAKE THIS THREAD FROM A HISTORICAL MOMEMENT to where he lives most of his time. In sludge and slime.

That's who Lucky is....

• Members

What could possibly be so wrong and angry in Lucky's life spirit, soul or personal ego, for him to attack an otherwise thoughtful post here within.

I just don't get it.

I understand that these forums are bowing to the person called Lucky. And that these forums would be nothing without Lucky. I get that.

If Lucky is so important to these forums and if Lucky is the reason why these forums even exist today - why is there even a contest and given that contest, why does even Lucky laugh at that contest to begin with?

Lucky is a lonely troll. He must be because what he did to me earlier defines him as such. And if MER believes that Lucky is who keeps MER alive - you only need to search Lucky's countless threads here about these forums being dead.

If Lucky were your answer, This discussion would not be happening. Lucky is nobody's answer. He's more difficult to manage than a Santorum special needs child.

He knows this. Yet, HE TOOK THE TIME TO TAKE THIS THREAD FROM A HISTORICAL MOMEMENT to where he lives most of his time. In sludge and slime.

That's who Lucky is....

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, as you opine here. So is Lucky.

However, posts and responses should be focused on message post content, not personal remarks about posters. You have descended to personal attacks a number of times followed by admin requests to cease and desist. Your lack of self-discipline has run its course. :bye: