Guest EXPAT

Superbowl 2012 poll

Since the largest TV event in history is predicted this Sunday on NBC. I thought I'd find out what the readers of MER think about who they think will win The Superbowl 2012. TV watchers/reviewers believe this matchup may create the biggest TV audience in history this Sunday. It doesn't hurt that Madonna is performing the half-time show whether you like her or not, the curiosity factor will drive viewers.

Yep, 35 and sat through probably nearing a hundred games and still don't understand wtf a 'down' is...

And you would have made a great football player. I think any player would have been afraid of you coming at them. . .

• Members

Believe me, coaches tried, football and basketball (that'd have been scary to see!) but I was far happier with the video crew cablecasting the games!

Now my height seems pretty average and I routinely run into people taller than I am--which feels really weird, people *aren't* taller than me!

Damn kids today with their HGH and great nutrition!