Lucky

TSA Steals Ipads

I used to put a note in my luggage that I printed out for TSA as I used to travel all over the world stating that I take a picture of my contents prior to closing the luggage and there are tracking devices in all of my items. And oddly enough that note was taken out at least 50% of the time when my luggage was checked. I think that in itself is funny.

• Members

More TSA shenanigans:

A series of stupid screw-ups by screeners at Newark Airport yesterday closed down a terminal for three hours, delayed 11 flights and forced the rescreening of nearly 200 angry people, The Post has learned.

The comedy of errors began about 11 a.m. when a Transportation Security Administration agent decided a passenger’s bag had to be rescreened.

But somehow, the wrong bag was picked up — and the owner of the suspect luggage was allowed to carry it through security.

Seven minutes later, after realizing the mistake and discovering that nobody could describe the owner of the bag, the agents closed the checkpoint to review security video.

(Everyone in the terminal then had to return for re-screening!)

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/newark_in_knots_amid_tsa_blunders_ejKWubjyv7307eHvZ7tFJK#ixzz1lEcozjQ3

• Members

America's least favorite agency, the TSA, is admitting that one of its employees stole Ipads while searching travelers' luggage. He was caught after one victim used the tracking device to find that her Ipad was at the home of the employee, along with 7 other stolen Ipads:

Those Lovable TSA Thieves

It is all a plot by the IRS who decided they were tired of being the most hated US government agency. They make sure the TSA gets all of their rejects, especially the personality rejects, if there is such a thing.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest FourAces

The fact that a woman walked through screening and onto a plane at DFW a few weeks ago carrying a loaded gun in her purse doesn't speak very highly of the TSA.

I do not feel safer after going through their screening process. To me the TSA is a bit of a scam that the government put in place to make worried Americans feel better about flying.