TotallyOz

'White Frog' Trailer

WOW. Harry from Glee and Tyler Posey from Teen Wolf!! This looks really good. I was not even aware this was coming. I'm also a big fan of BD Wong as well. I miss him on SVU. I know he has a new TV show coming.

You know I like all things Asian and I have had a crush on BD for years! He is adorable. I did see a photo of him once with his adopted children. It was very sweet. That told me he was most likely not available and so I moved on from trying to hunt him down and woo him. ^_^

• Members

hehehe...he is gay. When he was told by someone that he exuded a gay vibe on stage, he didn't take well to the idea. But over time he game to grips with it, and has been a presence in gay activism and AIDS research. He and his former partner, a theater agent, had a rather public breakup. Wong wrote a book about the birth of his children, one of whom died. Given that there are not many parts for Asians, he has done rather well. I saw him in La Cage when he was in the chorus of the traveling company, and then I saw him 3 times in M. Butterfly, where he won a Tony. Then there was the forgettable off-Broadway show that I barely remember. He also sang at Joe's Pub.

I don't watch much TV, so have only seen him a handful of times there. I have met him in person and found him to be very friendly.