Guest EXPAT

Superbowl Commercials 2012

This new Volkswagen commercial for the Superbowl is hysterical. Last year you might remember that they had the little kid dressed up as Darth Vader which went viral immediately (and was my favorite commercial of last year). This one continues with the Star Wars theme. Stay until the end.

Which was your favorite?

Mine would have to be the Audi Vampire commercial. I thought that was the most creative and unique although vampires are a bit overdone now in the TV/movie media.

I also liked the e-Trade baby commercial as usual.

• Members

Which was your favorite?

There was only one commercial I saw that had me busting out laughing for several minutes. It was a Doritos ad with a Great Dane and his owner. The owner is doing lawn work and looks over as the dog buries a small collar and tags under a tree, then pans to a missing Cat poster on a telephone pole. The Great Dane then gives is owner a bag of Doritos with a note to keep quiet, bribing him. It was hilarious.

• Members

Didn't see this one yesterday, or the barking dogs... only other memorable one I saw was the Doritos bribe one.

Overall, very meh, made more so by stupidly leaking almost all of them. They're just fucking commercials, the twits are luck we care enough to watch them ONCE!