Lucky

Clyde Tolson in Pot Bust

• Members

image.jpg

Arnie Hammer, who played deputy FBI Director Clyde Tolson in the recent biopic on J. Edgar Hoover, was arrested for marijuana possession...on November 30th, when the film was in theaters. Yet the deputy director's clout kept the arrest secret until now. A drug-sniffing dog nabbed his vehicle as it crossed into the US from Mexico, where god knows what the hot film star was up to. Reports that he kept mentioning "yoor seester" as he crossed were apparently untrue. (OK, I made that part up!)

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/armie-hammer-arrested-marijuana-possession-border-patrol-checkpoint-texas-article-1.1011845

• Members

image.jpg

Arnie Hammer, who played deputy FBI Director Clyde Tolson in the recent biopic on J. Edgar Hoover, was arrested for marijuana possession...on November 30th, when the film was in theaters. Yet the deputy director's clout kept the arrest secret until now. A drug-sniffing dog nabbed his vehicle as it crossed into the US from Mexico, where god knows what the hot film star was up to. Reports that he kept mentioning "yoor seester" as he crossed were apparently untrue. (OK, I made that part up!)

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/armie-hammer-arrested-marijuana-possession-border-patrol-checkpoint-texas-article-1.1011845

I'm in lust with the oh so cute Grandson of Armand Hammer. Doesn't hurt that he's probably got a few bucks in his back pocket. I'm available for marriage. :devil:

I keep thinking "where's his twin?". I got used to seeing him play his own twin in Social Network.

I didn't think he was very good in "J Edgar". Neither he or Leonardo DiCaprio knew how to play old men. It was embarrassing.

There is something about this actor that I don't like. When interviewed he has this "I feel entitled" air about him. While I know it takes a good healthy ego to succeed in that business, I feel he has an over abundance of that quality.