Lucky

Mario Has A Basket and A Butt

Does this mean Ellen is straight now?

No, but she knows what her audience wants. She is always getting her hot guy guests to take of their clothes. It's just that Mario is one of the hottest guys she gets to do it. I am sure this was planned ahead of time.

• Members

I was surfing TV channels today and stumbled on this segment. Mario was talking about his new underwear line so I paused out of professional curiosity. I'm not so sure it was planned as it was anticipated. Watch the moment where Mario started to ease back into his seat and then said are you serious. It could have just been good acting. Loved when Ellen hugged him before he could get his zipper up.

Does anyone think there was maybe a little stuffing?

Does Ellen ever do anything like this with hot females? Has she had Olivia Wilde on? Or would that be a bridge too far for the housewife audience?

Not that I've ever seen. She gets the audience screaming so loudly when men are undressing. Something tells me that the female housewife audience wouldn't be as excited to see Olivia Wilde. . .

She even has Chippendale type guys for a musical chair games on a regular basis. See below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgow7albj8s