Guest lurkerspeaks

What tv/movie character best represents you?

• Members

You are commending Simon for taking a cannon shot at me? Gee, thanks.

Not so fast, Counselor! What I actually commended Simon for was attempting to divine your hidden meanings. To wit:

Given the profound thought behind your selections, I have to commend Simon for even attempting to explain the hidden meanings.

Although, in another thread, you did warn us of a persistent penchant for perfidy.:

A trial lawyer is always taking a witness' words and using them in the most detrimental way.

All of which gives me an idea for yet another contest: What Did Lucky Really Mean?

Participants would converge from around the globe to discuss your every post and trade insights on the myriad meanings within. You would be the foregone winner and award the title of Biggest Loser to the least aware among us. As losers don't get any prizes, the associated budget would be nil, with the reward being the challenge itself. I know I can't wait to get started! rolleyes.gif

160b362d-7613-4419-8a37-9f33c5b6fe27.jpg

What Did Lucky Really Mean?

• Members

LOL, Lucky, I'm sure no one needs to remind you that you're entitled to have counsel present before answering further. If you can't afford one after that trip to Thailand, OZ will appoint one for you.

Just recall the old cop adage: The more you explain, the deeper the hole you dig. :shifty:

• Members

Then I will not explain. But just when I was thinking that no one read my posts, Simon, Lookin, and MsGuy, FourAces and hitoallusa ran to the rescue! Now I am motivated to type out a few more and can the crypticism!

The "new" Lucky photo:

image.jpg