Guest lurkerspeaks

What tv/movie character best represents you?

Guest lurkerspeaks

For myself, it would have to be Uncle Fester from the Addams Family.. the original tv version, not the movie version..

3708802539.jpg

For fellow poster Lucky, I was thinking the man from "UP"..

7836_full_824d7dde8f1cb4208494695a7f94da92.png

Who else wants to post their "pic"????

The better question - which might allow one to respond outside of the limited "Tee-Vee/movie" parameters and categorization of one's self here - might be better asked: Who best represents or reflects you the best, as to whom you are today and why you are now, because of that person.

Often times, as gay, lesbian, Bisexual, and transsexual people, we serve gratitude to those of whom we believe saved or helped to save us from our own demise. But often times, it was our very own community, who inflicted the very pain, the very hate and the very rejection upon some of us which we were seeking acceptance from, from the very beginning.

The gay community can be a very shallow and a very hateful community, even against it's very own people. There are many reasons for that but I will leave those reasons, hopefully, for others to discuss at another time.

So here's my picture of whom I want to represent me. And because I'm gay - I would be so remiss and disappointing within my own self if I could not also include a music video. ;)

george-harrison.jpg

Lucky

47ff41b5631e4021_sven_prim.jpg

I find it interesting, how some people here, have selected images of themselves, to relate to everyone else who they believe themselves to be.

Absent the skeleton feet,(or maybe actually not) Lucky must believe that he is the Christ and the salvation of MER, which all others must follow only to be a part of because of his blessing of presence.

Interestingly. This image, which the OP asked for who you believe best represents you - places, obviously, all of us behind who Lucky believes he is here for because of his obvious belief in his own personal greatness and importance.

Am I wrong here?

Guest hitoallusa

Well I don't understand why Lucky is misunderstood by some people. Simon I don't think Lucky isn't whatdescribing. Lucky just says what he thinks and yes that can lead to misunderstanding but he isn't here for his self-importance. And I'm not Lucky!

• Members

Because of my height, personality, and deep voice I've often been compared to Lurch from the Addams family. I've also been known to play the harpsichord on occasion.

106058.jpg

FYI, although I'm not in the picture above, I am a cousin to one of the actors.

• Members

"Lucky must believe that he is the Christ and the salvation of MER, which all others must follow only to be a part of because of his blessing of presence."

"Lucky believes he is here for because of his obvious belief in his own personal greatness and importance."

So, in the first quote, you are unsure. You say I "must" believe this. But, in the second quote all doubt escapes you and I do "believe" that is the reason that I am here.

But it could turn out that neither is true. I am not even religious, so the Christ stuff doesn't work.

And well, yes, it is clear that I have MER in the palm of my hand and everyone following my every wish. When I want more posting, I click my fingers, and voila, you come along. Now how did I go wrong there?

Well, you thought crystal was your salvation but it wasn't. So you know that mistakes are made by all. When you are ready to accept responsibility for your own mistakes and not blame the dealer, you will be able to move on with your life. Until then, you remain an angry and bitter person. Angry and bitter persons lack humor, and you need humor to understand why I posted the pix that I did.

Now I must move on to my next project:

Noah%27sArc.jpg

• Members
. . . you need humor to understand why I posted the pix that I did.

Well I think I have a reasonably good sense of humor but I sure couldn't figure how you picked your pics. Try as I might, the underlying theme has eluded me for days. rolleyes.gif

Care to smarten up a chump?

never-give-a-sucker-an-even-break-wc-fields-1941.jpg

• Members

47ff41b2b5e5dtn.jpg

Well, the guy here is lookin at a body. Lookin hard, if you ask me. Is the guy dead? Can lookin bring hiim back? I like, too, that everyone is lookin at the guy doing the lookin.

As for the umbrellas and gray clouds, well, ominous, huh? You've been pretty quiet here lately, so we don't know what's up with you. Same with the pic. Who knows what you will post next? Will the sun come out? All kinds of possibilities exist in this picture, and I like that.

• Members

47ff41b2b5e5dtn.jpg

Well, the guy here is lookin at a body. Lookin hard, if you ask me. Is the guy dead? Can lookin bring hiim back? I like, too, that everyone is lookin at the guy doing the lookin.

As for the umbrellas and gray clouds, well, ominous, huh? You've been pretty quiet here lately, so we don't know what's up with you. Same with the pic. Who knows what you will post next? Will the sun come out? All kinds of possibilities exist in this picture, and I like that.

Thanks! Very thoughtful. thumbsup.png

What about the pic you chose for yourself? I notice he's not wearing any shoes or socks. Or toenails for that matter. Foot trouble perhaps? unsure.png

• Members

Thanks! Very thoughtful. thumbsup.png

What about the pic you chose for yourself? I notice he's not wearing any shoes or socks. Or toenails for that matter. Foot trouble perhaps? unsure.png

I prefer to see myself as the blond kid in the third row, but yes, I understand that I have to step up and claim the title role, so to speak. As for the feet, we are all in a state of constant decay, even if we are respected leaders with a cult following. (My following is much smaller. I used that technique they use in movies to bulk up the crowd scenes...hehe)

So maybe that's what the photo represents. Our political leaders too are human- they decay. But we still love and need them, don't we? Just like ya'all love and need me...Simon excepted. ^_^

(see why a sense of humor is needed?)

I guess I liked that the guy is not perfect, yet still admired.

• Members

I prefer to see myself as the blond kid in the third row, but yes, I understand that I have to step up and claim the title role, so to speak. As for the feet, we are all in a state of constant decay, even if we are respected leaders with a cult following. (My following is much smaller. I used that technique they use in movies to bulk up the crowd scenes...hehe)

So maybe that's what the photo represents. Our political leaders too are human- they decay. But we still love and need them, don't we? Just like ya'all love and need me...Simon excepted. ^_^

(see why a sense of humor is needed?)

I guess I liked that the guy is not perfect, yet still admired.

Given the profound thought behind your selections, I have to commend Simon for even attempting to explain the hidden meanings. Though he may have been a bit wide of the mark, he did at least give it a shot. rolleyes.gif

c02fcf118874a358b3c02d3600f9_grande.jpg

with admiration,

lookin