caeron

Where would you go to indulge?

So my partner has given me a week off to go play somewhere in march/april, and I'm having fun with the shopping.

Porto Alegre sounds wonderful for the boys and the meetup, but I'm still a working stiff, so I want full value for my vacation, which means other things to see and do during the days.

I prefer history and culture, so was considering bangkok, since I love the food, and plenty of touristy things to do during the day, and I've only had two abortive short visits, though it will be hot.

Rio might work, but I have no portuguese, and worry about navigating.

Prague appeals, since I love belami style boys, and flights are a bit easier to arrange, but I was hoping for relatively cheap.

Alas, my languages are Japanese, and rudimentary Spanish.

So....

If you had a week to go play with the boys, where would you go?

Guest lurkerspeaks

I would definitely vote for Rio... I speak no Portuguese either. My Spanish helps me get my points across. And depending on when you go, there is a good chance you can meet up with some of our "seasoned" posters to help initiate you. Rio can be expensive, but it can be had on the cheap side as well. It all depends on what you are willing/able to spend. The flight isn't TOOOOOO bad from most places in the USA. There is much to see and do during the day. And you have tons of informative posts here to help you navigate your way..

I loved Costa Rica, but when I went I went with my boyfriend. I did wake up with two cute monkeys at the foot of my bed that came in the window.

My favorite spot for boys has always been London only because there is so much choice there. I had many 4 and 5 ways when I lived there. So many and so little time. But I wouldn't put London on my most favorite vacation spot anymore though.