Lucky

Year of the Dragon

• Members

Chinese New Year is on Monday, January 23d, and decorations are everywhere in Bangkok, which has a large Chinese population. I plan to go to Chinatown today. Last weekend it was quite festive and will no doubt be more so today. The local mall, hardly your basic strip mall, but an extravagant ode to luxury, is having a show this afternoon featuring Chinese dancers, acrobats, and Chinese opera performances.

So, Happy New Year to all. Give your local Chinese friend a hug and tell him Gung Hay Fat Choy.

Here's another example of people making a post to only be the only one to respond to it.

Post counts will never create a thriving forum community anywhere.

Those who protest the most are often the ones who destroy that of which they wish to build.

There are other reasons for that being...but mostly that.

• Members

A sad state of affairs, huh, Simon? Since you seem to have self-appointed yourself the dragon of MER, why not give us examples of posting that you find constructive and inviting of other members participation? So far we have seen you trash others with some degree of skill, but not much else. Well, you do kiss up to management when it suits you...I mean, they have let you keep your "voice" here despite getting called on the carpet more than most other newbies do.

We do agree that the website cannot thrive when the only ones responding to threads are the original poster and the guy who sees fit to criticize everyone else. But if all you can do is trash people, then your presence here contributes nothing over the long run. I'd rather post with Scott Adler.

• Members

The "hot" Chinese 24 year old who I saw for the third time very early Sunday morn set our time for 12 midnight because he was with family prior to our meeting preparing for this year's Chinese New Year!

Thanks to the webmaster here, my review of him is up; while I wrote it I became quite horny for this hot aznboycock (his name) although I have his given first name included in the review.

He is truly a very fresh, fresh, fresh "breath of air," which one can definitely equate with 'The Year of the Dragon.' :P :tongue: :P

• Members

Most dragons breathe fire, don't they? ^_^

Now having read your review, I see that he does not kiss or engage in anal sex. He only receives masturbation and oral sex. Yet you enjoy him enough to see him 3 times, so he must have special skills that appeal to you. Thanks for the review.