TampaYankee

Relitigating Old Grudges and Offenses

• Members

We have had two instances is as many weeks, more or less, bringing up old issues and perceived offenses that are part of the past and belong in the past.

We are not here to hold on to the past when it comes to grudges and agendas. We are not here to relitigate the past. It is enough to deal with present day issues should they arise.

If one has an old grudge or agenda it is best for your own cortisol levels to let it go. If you cannot then please take it elsewhere. We are a forward looking forum. WE HAVE MOVED ON!!

We have freedom of expression within the rules of the forum. Agenda based abusive attacks are not tolerated.

Making abusive posts over old issues/agendas will get forum privileges revoked.

If something of a current events nature arises it is fair to share it. Just do not make it into a personal vendetta about another individual or use it as an invitation to dredge up vitriol from the past.

We have had two instances is as many weeks, more or less, bringing up old issues and perceived offenses that are part of the past and belong in the past.

We are not here to hold on to the past when it comes to grudges and agendas. We are not here to relitigate the past. It is enough to deal with present day issues should they arise.

If one has an old grudge or agenda it is best for your own cortisol levels to let it go. If you cannot then please take it elsewhere. We are a forward looking forum. WE HAVE MOVED ON!!

We have freedom of expression within the rules of the forum. Agenda based abusive attacks are not tolerated.

Making abusive posts over old issues/agendas will get forum privileges revoked.

If something of a current events nature arises it is fair to share it. Just do not make it into a personal vendetta about another individual or use it as an invitation to dredge up vitriol from the past.

I can only hope that TampaYankee's post above will never, ever, again pertain to anyone here and, to especially, me.

He has been kind and generous in his message here.

Regardless of that hope, I am compelled to post this feeling.

I am grateful, beyond my words of expression, that my posting privileges here; no matter how challenging, abrasive, inappropriate or intrusive they have been to others, have been met with such fairness and decency by the admins of this site versus a banning of my voice all together.

I am grateful to still have a voice here. I probably do not deserve to still have that voice here as from time to time, I have expressed personal life experiences electronically which should have remained personal and I have most likely pushed the admins here to their edge of insanity. At least to probably, hateful discomfort.

People like me are still searching and making public embarrassments of themselves thru that process.

Thank-You for tolerating me here. I'm not a bad person, I'm just unpredictable and at my core, caring about things I should be more in control with........